New Graduate Shoulder Course (LIVE)
by Luke Van Every aka The Shoulder Guy
15th & 16th of June 2018 – BRISBANE – Venue ‘TBA’
2 Full Day of World Class Practical ‘In Ya Face’ Shoulder Physiotherapy PD
Securely Book Your Place Below
Day 1: Lecture/Practical Formats
- Quick and practical review of key aspects of shoulder function and movement
- Review current pain neuroscience and it’s role in shoulder pain
- Recap the evidence on the most common shoulder conditions
- Look a differential sources of shoulder pain.
- Critically evaluate the role that shoulder physiotherapy and surgery play in treating shoulder pathology and dysfunction.
- Critically evaluate current reliability and utility of shoulder special tests and imaging
- Practical assessment of the shoulder, symptom modification techniques, cuff integrity, muscle strength and kinetic chain
Day 2: Lecture/Practical Formats
- Review the evidence for manual therapy in shoulder physiotherapy
- Practice manual therapy techniques in relation to the Stiff ‘Frozen’ Shoulder.
- Review the effects of exercise and ‘mechanotherapy’ on muscle and tendon tissue
- Review the current evidence for complex shoulder physiotherapy.
- Practical treatment of the weak and painful shoulder using a graduated loading framework
- Develop and demonstrate a practical comprehensive rehab plan
$499 AUD by credit card or cheque payable to “Shoulder Guy Physiotherapy”
Fee includes refreshments, course manual and CPD certificate of attendance – 14hrs.
★Hurry! Early Bird Bookings Close May 31st 2018★
Bookings Opening Soon!
NB: You’ll be directed to our secure shopping cart to complete your course purchase using your credit card.
★Prefer to pay over the phone?★
Please call my mobile 0421 817 263.
If I am unable to take your call, please leave your name and a return phone number.